Arma 2 FREE announced!

A place for discussions on ArmA I & II

Moderators: ShunnedSAMURAI, Moderators

Bikerpete
Web Master and =CGHQ= Council Member

Arma 2 FREE announced!

Postby Bikerpete » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Found that on the homepage

Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent game development studio, is pleased to announce the Arma 2: Free - a free-to-play multiplayer version of critically acclaimed mil-sim, Arma 2.

Arma 2: Free redefines the free-to-play battlefield with its truly unrivalled scale and gameplay possibilities. Arma 2: Free serves up almost everything offered by the original Arma 2 - the '13th best PC game of all time', according to PC Gamer - minus the campaign, HD graphics and support for user-made addons and mods. Arma 2: Free is scheduled for release in June 2011.

Create your own custom-built scenarios or deploy a massive selection of missions and game-modes made by others. No micro-transactions, no hidden costs, just the same epic terrain and huge variety of equipment! This is Arma 2 Free - virtual war without the training wheels. Arma 2: Free to download, free to play, free to share, free to host, free to create... free to play redefined!

INTERESTED?
You can get more information about it here: ArmA 2 free - Arma 2 Official Website

Download the client from one mirror, that is listed on the page and register here: Activation Page

Following ID-services are accepted: OpenID, facebook, Microsoft Live ID, Google, Steam

I will go for it and give it a try :P

ElFipso
Moderator and =CGHQ= Council Member

Re: Arma 2 FREE announced!

Postby ElFipso » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Yeah, will try th edownload this evening! :D
Por qué no te callas? - Rey Juan Carlos

Return to “Armed Assault I & II”